[Kst] Video tutorials as complement to the documentation

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 31 18:49:47 CET 2006

>   The current one requires the user to click.  It would be
> nice to have one with user interaction removed from the flash file.
Oh, that ? Then it's easier that I thought :-) Adding these
"breakpoints" and explanations is actually the most painful part of the
process ! Is allows to give more explanations (especailly when there is
no voce to explain things) but it's easy to remove. Speaking about that,
an audio explanation of what is going on would be very useful. I think
it is possible to add voice, but maybe only with the latest version 2.0
(Linux version not yet available). I'll have to check, and then we need
to find the right voice :-) I could do French, but I believe for native
English speakers we can find better ;-)