[Kst] Video tutorials as complement to the documentation

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 31 11:54:29 CET 2006

>   That would be really nice.  They have been quite popular.
> I was using them to demo Kst at various events.
I'm glad to hear that. I could possibly produce more of those, but I
can't do all (especially ELOG integration, waterfall/3D/matrices plots,
scripting and a couple such things I don't really use of for which I
don't have the data available). And if some people are interested in
helping out, it sure is better to share the work !

> One other
> thing that would be nice is a fully automated one (ie:
> non-interactive).
Could you clarify what you have in mind ? I guess seeing a command line
where someone types "kst file.kst --print output.ps" and gets a .ps as
output is not really very "sexy" :-) Maybe launching a script, or dcop
interaction ?