[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 20 14:18:28 CEST 2006

I'm not completely certain that we are doing the 'right thing' here, but here
is the argument:

This behavior is required for count from end (start on a frame N*Skip where N
is an integer).
I would like how a given frame range looks to be independent of the starting
frame.  So we do the same thing for all modes.
I can see times where one would or would not want this.  If there is any
consensus, I would be willing to have it changed (for everything except count
from end).

cbn