[Kst] Vector skip patch ?

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Oct 18 15:26:14 CEST 2006

> The only change in behavior from the old code we need to make
> is to ensure that the last skip-boundry point is read.
As I said in my previous mail, I agree that aligning on skip boundaries
is OK because there is a huge benefit for performance and the user
requires it explicitly so that he should accept that the last point may
not always be available (provided this is documented I see no major
problem here). However, I still think that in start-from-beginning mode,
if the first required frame for "vec" is 2 the first value should be
vec[2] while it currently isn't the case as far as I know.