[Kst] 1.3.1 items

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Oct 9 11:13:59 CEST 2006

> Anyone have a list of bugs they would like fixed in 1.3.1?
The two that most annoy me right now are 132954 (metadata in labels) and
134987 (skip missing the last point). The first is maybe more of a new
feature than a bugfix, but it'd be really nice to have this.
The rest of my expectations pertain more to new features than short-term
bugfixes :-)

Nicolas

P.S.: I have colleagues using kst extensively these last days, which is
why we discovered quite a few problems. I have just installed 1.3 from
branch and am going to ask them to use it as much as possible...