[Kst] branches/work/kst/newdocs/doc/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Oct 5 23:18:47 CEST 2006

This is going to make it very hard to merge the branch.  svn merge won't work
properly like this now.  We had the same problem with Barth's branch where he
removed a file and re-added it back.  I'm not entirely sure what to do now
besides either having you start over or be aware that we're going to have to
manually merge everything.