[Kst] Your flash apps

Peter Moormeier (SMS.ac Apps) peter.moormeier at apps.sms.ac
Wed Nov 29 00:45:48 CET 2006

Hey George,

I see that you're flash developer; I just wanted to talk to you about
some of your applications that you have developed.  I'm looking for some
cool apps and I thought you'd be a good person to talk to.

Feel free to give me a call at +1 (619) 696-1300 ext. 1231; or you can
also reach me via instant messenger using the following information:

Screen name: petemoormeier (Yahoo, AIM, MSN, and Google)

Skype: pete.moormeier

Thanks,

Pete

Pete Moormeier | Developer Network Associate | SMS.ac
*pmoormeier at corp.sms.ac | *(619) 696-1376 x 1231 | * SMS.ac
<http://www.sms.ac/>

Skype: pete.moormeier

IM: petemoormeier (Yahoo, AIM, MSN, Google)

This message was sent to you from SMS.ac, Inc., 255 G Street #723, San
Diego, CA, 92101, USA and may include commercial advertisements and
other solicitations. If you would prefer to no longer receive these
types of communications from SMS.ac, please reply to this message with
"remove" in the subject line. Please note that it may take up to ten
days to process your request.

From: Pete Moormeier

To: kst at kde.org