[Kst] Plugin branch

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Nov 24 00:53:59 CET 2006

Hi all,

    I merged the plugin branch today.  Unfortunately there are many
lurking problems that need to be sorted out.  If plugins are critical
for you right now, I suggest not updating (or helping fix :-)).

    Some issues:
1) Create gaussian, RMB on a plot -> edit->plot object  deadlocks
<--- This is not new
2) RMB->fit causes strange locking bugs
3) Choosing a plugin directly in the datamanager seems to fail
4) kstbasicplugin.desktop was missing.  I hacked up my best guess at it.

    I went ahead and merged everything anyway because Eli's work
needs to be merged next and he's really touching a huge amount of
code.  Hopefully we can sort out these plugin related problems within
the next week.