No subject

Sat Nov 4 00:20:54 CET 2006

remember a couple of important points that I didn't see in this list,
but maybe it's just that I did not recognize them:
- Ted's redesign proposal for plots, which if I've understood the intent
correctly would make it easier to offer new types of plots (polar,
parametric, new projections, ...) and then maybe 3D which is not quoted
explicitly in the doc
- multiple axes in one plot (apparently other plotting programs tend to
offer this :-)) for those cases where various curves you want to compare
(i.e. put in the same plot) have completely different ranges

Well, now we "just" have to prioritize all that ! Probably not so easy a
task... I've given my opinion for the short term, now I can only hope
others will see it more or less the same way. But I'm happy to see that
the long term perspective includes (almost) all that I've been dreaming
of :-)