[Kst] Updated Release Plan

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sat Nov 4 22:30:22 CET 2006

I have updated the release plan in SVN.  Please allow me to continue to be the
editor of this document for the time being.  If you have updates, and I do
encourage them, please send them to me and I will merge them in as appropriate.

There is no scheduled release date for Kst 1.4 at this time.  It will most
likely be a release centered around the new plugin system, updated
documentation, and the new update thread.  Testing will be more important than
adding new code I think.

If anyone plans to start working on a new feature from the list, first contact
the mailing list with your proposal.  It is quite likely that a design proposal
will be required, and major changes will often need to be done in branches.