[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/datasources

Theodore Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Wed May 31 19:10:22 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 03:28, George Staikos wrote:
| disable fitstools from the main build for now so we don't have to package
| it until it's ready.  That means if you use it, either re-enable locally,
| or go into the subdirectory to build it.

Is this good enough (just not building it), or would you prefer that I move
this stuff to a branch?  I will keep the new FITS datasource disabled as well
until it is ready.

Just to be clear, here is what I am aiming for as a final product:

libfitstools : code that is common to fitsgeneral, lfiio, and healpix

lfiio        : check kewords to determine if this is LFIIO, handle
               interleaved data rows

healpix      : handle HEALPix FITS files

fitsgeneral  : handle all FITS files (containing images and/or tables) that
               are not claimed by lfiio and healpix

-Ted