[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed May 31 12:09:52 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 00:05, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> I can't tell what psdgenerator does.  I see where the static which makes a
> window is used, but I don't see any instatiations of the class anywhere
> else in kst.
>
> I didn't introduce this file... it must be a UBCism... and I can't tell
> what it is for (except for the one static function) so I don't know what to
> say about how it should be used/changed...

  Oh, well you have the copyright on the code and it's mostly your code I
think, but I guess it was refactored by Rick about a year ago.  The whole
point is that I wanted to apply the interpolation code across CSDs too.
While investigating to do this, I noticed that it doesn't really follow other
Kst practices and it actually appears to be a bit inefficient.  I want to
make sure it's understood and, if necessary, repaired before I start hacking
in the interpolation code.

  It was tested here and is working quite well.  Performance penalty is
negligible (but non-zero) with the current implementation.