[Kst] branches/work/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun May 28 14:03:55 CEST 2006

On Saturday 27 May 2006 14:46, Andrew Walker wrote:
> That seems odd. Duncan and I have tested fairly extensively and
> didn't encounter any problems. Assuming you did a clean build then
> please submit a bug report ASAP so that we can address this issue.

  For instance, if you create a new picture and select an invalid file, it
divides by 0:

#7  0x4198f1f1 in QSize::scale (this=0xbfffd6b8, w=265, h=199, mode=ScaleMin)
    at qsize.cpp:185
#8  0x4028acff in KstViewPicture::restoreAspect (this=0x86326a8)
    at kst/src/libkstapp/kstviewpicture.cpp:311
#9  0x4028a41a in KstViewPicture::setImage (this=0x86326a8, source=@0x82a0b38)

  While this may also point to a bug in KstViewPicture, the added
regression[s] caused by the aspect ratio algorithms are not worth it yet.  It
stays in a branch until it goes through a full review and is shown to be at
least as stable as the existing view object handling code, with no major
regressions.