[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed May 10 20:50:35 CEST 2006

SVN commit 539458 by staikos:

Finally completed a major rework of the label parser and renderer.  This makes
tabs, carriage returns, underline, bold, italic, superscript and subscript pass
every test I can throw at them.  \textcolor will be working as soon as I get a
color parser.  Testcases are updated but need some work still.

 M  +13 -18    src/libkstapp/labelrenderer.cpp
 M  +78 -37    src/libkstmath/labelparser.cpp
 M  +2 -3      src/libkstmath/labelparser.h
 M  +30 -18    tests/testlabelparser.cpp