[Kst] Introduction to KST mailing list.

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue May 2 10:06:34 CEST 2006

Welcome Duncan ! As you will quickly notice, I am a heavy "bugzilla contributor" (lots of requests, little code :-)) and am looking forward to keeping you busy improving this already excellent program that kst is !
I was also wondering whether there are any plans to propose topics for the Google SoC 2006 ? I have checked out the list on the KDE wiki a few days ago, and there was no kst subject (yet)...

Nicolas