[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Mar 30 02:29:38 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 17:59, Andrew Walker wrote:
> SVN commit 524196 by arwalker:
>
> When in layout mode and dragging a selection rect, start from where the
> mouse was clicked rather than the top-left corner of the window

  So to quote my previous email:

>  Looks fine.  I'm testing it here and will commit when I'm done.

  It turns out it wasn't so fine.  It's cause all kinds of weird quirks in
layout mode.  With this patch (and mine) I've seen selection rects appear
where objects were deleted, and even cases of selection rects starting inside
objects.  I guess you'll fix these too?  (and therefore I can stop working on
this)