[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 22 00:21:12 CET 2006

-I remember pot-shot style comments back and forth, but not a full discussion
on this particular topic.
-Does QT4 designer support _ui.h ?
-I don't like .ui.h.  It forces me to know one more set of uis (namely, how to
add and remove includes and methods using designer - which annoys me) and
provides yet another editor that I am suppose to work in.... for the benefit
of.... using yet another editor and yet another UI.

That being said: I don't want to spend any time, energy, or money removing or
adding .ui.h implementations.  We have them both.

SO (unless this there is a real problem with what I am saying):
-un-revert Andrew's patch unless there are serious problems un-related to the
ui.h question.
-no-one should change how a particular class deals with the ui.h issue again
in an existing class without first convincing me that it is of benefit to the
CSA or whatever other funding agency that we do it.

cbn