[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Mar 7 18:25:18 CET 2006

SVN commit 516572 by staikos:

I need to get this patch in before I mess things up too much.  It renames
createPlot<> to createObject<> since that's what it really does, and adds a
helper to Kst2DPlot for future use.  It should also fix layouting in
createObject<> when we're not on a grid.  Not worth backporting yet.

 M  +1 -1      extensions/js/bind_plot.cpp
 M  +12 -6     libkstapp/datawizard.ui.h
 M  +9 -0      libkstapp/kst2dplot.cpp
 M  +1 -0      libkstapp/kst2dplot.h
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/kstcsddialog_i.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/kstcurvedialog_i.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/ksteqdialog_i.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/ksthsdialog_i.cpp
 M  +13 -29    libkstapp/kstiface_impl.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/kstimagedialog_i.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/kstplotdialog_i.cpp
 M  +1 -1      libkstapp/kstpsddialog_i.cpp
 M  +3 -4      libkstapp/ksttoplevelview.h
 M  +5 -1      libkstapp/kstviewobject.cpp
 M  +2 -1      libkstapp/kstviewobject.h
 M  +3 -3      libkstapp/kstviewwindow.h