[Kst] [Bug 129699] New: Tick mark spacing is not saved in the .kst
nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Jun 23 11:58:15 CEST 2006
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: Tick mark spacing is not saved in the .kst
AssignedTo: kst kde org
ReportedBy: nicolas.brisset eurocopter com
Version: 1.3.0_devel (using KDE 3.4.0, compiled sources)
Compiler: gcc version 3.4.3
OS: SunOS (sun4u) release 5.8
Tick mark spacing (X or Y axis) is not saved in the .kst, so that plot properties are not correctly restored when the file is re-read.
1) create a curve from any file (e.g. gyrodata.dat)
2) save the file e.g. standard.kst
3) plot dialog->X axis->Tick marks, spacing: set to very fine
4) save a new file, e.g. fine.kst
5) close everything, and reload fine.kst: the spacing is back to default
6) look in the .kst: the info is not saved (which explains the previous behavior!)
Expected result: that property is stored in the .kst and the plot restored with the right settings.
More information about the Kst