[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 13 05:30:28 CEST 2006

SVN commit 550895 by netterfield:

Get rid of some more embedded XPMs in UI files.

In this case, (the button icons in the data manager) I have not added them back in
with kiconloader because
        -I don't really like icons on buttons
        -Several of the icons were really tacky in 22x22 mode, though
shrunk to 16x16 for the menues, they look semi-ok.

If anyone has strong feelings that we should keep the icons on the
buttons in the data manager, we can discuss kiconloading them.
Otherwise, they are gone.

 M  +22 -52    datamanager.ui