[Kst] Locks using fit plugins...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Jul 11 11:16:38 CEST 2006

I wanted to have a look at the general non-linear fitting plugin, but
every time I try it everything freezes. It seems to be a general problem
with all plugins, which is kinda bad :-(
I always get the following output in the console:

QMutex::unlock: unlock from different thread than locker
                was locked by 0, unlock attempt from 1

I wasn't aware that the problem was so bad (unless it is due to an
unclean build ?). Note that I am running a recent svn version:

Revision: 558846
Last Changed Author: arwalker
Last Changed Rev: 558770
Last Changed Date: 2006-07-06 01:57:28 +0200 (Thu, 06 Jul 2006)

I think George was actually working on this, but I don't exactly know
how far the fix has come.