[Kst] Falls through transparency

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Jan 31 04:57:23 CET 2006

I think we should make labels and legends have "fallsThroughTransparency" set,
which means that they can be moved by clicking anywhere in their rect when
they're transparent, as opposed to only places where they paint.  This makes
them much easier to move in transparent mode, but makes it less intuitive in
that it might look like it's possible to click on something behind it when it
really isn't.  The patch just sets that variable to false in the
constructors.  Anyone agree or disagree?