[Kst] branches/work/kst/viewpaint/kst/kst

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Jan 30 18:30:06 CET 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 12:07, Matthew D Truch wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 12:03:43PM -0500, George Staikos wrote:
> > On Monday 30 January 2006 11:56, Barth Netterfield wrote:
> > > Are you ready for bug reports on the viewpaint branch?
> >
> >   Yes
> >
> > > -View Label Auto resize for text mode is completely broken (it is
> > > always minimum size, no matter what is done.)
> >
> >   This is basically the only known regression on my list.
>
> George, are you going to merge with trunk first, or do you want bug
> reports now?  I was under the impression that the plan was the former.

  Either is fine.  However if you file anything in bugzilla, it's going to get
very confusing which branch it applies to.  I think it's best to just discuss
on the list.  I'm only really interested in regressions introduced by my
patch, or areas that it was intended to correct that it fails to correct.