[Kst] branches/work/kst/viewpaint/kst/kst

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Sun Jan 29 01:02:07 CET 2006

>   No it's a separate branch.  It doesn't have any fixes from trunk in it.
> Just test to see if it's worth moving to this new painting system (for speed,
> accuracy, etc), and if it's good, I'll merge it in.
>
>   FYI, it fixes the datamode indicator over legends bug.

It does fix that bug.  But, if a legend is displayed, and you are in
data mode, and move the mouse around relativly quickly, there are
flickers of black in small places around the border of the legend area.

Unrelated, it also seems to screw up the arrorheads slightly.  They
aren't quite lined up with the line they are attached to, like they are
slightly tilted or twisted.

--
"One in every seven days is a Thursday."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/