[Kst] Strange problem using the change data file tool

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Jan 25 18:29:19 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a problem which is driving me crazy: I have implemented a
datasource for an internal format, and it works very well with the
datawizard or the data manager. However, when I use d2asc or the "Change
data file" tool, even though the plugin is called correctly, for some
reason kst complains. D2asc says "d2asc error: file enreg.res.B has no
data" and the GUI says "Impossible to load data file" (or something
equivalent, I have it in French :-)).
I'm really wondering why there is a difference here ??? Any hint as to
where the problem could lie would be greatly appreciated.