[Kst] trunk open

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 14 23:39:00 CET 2006

This needs to be a quick release.  In the past, releases have been delayed by
incomplete implimentations that were later re-worked, and by elaborate
re-works which broke a lot of things.  So, in order to keep us on target,
there are some rules I would like everyone to follow:

	-Only things which are listed in the bug list and are listed as 'High'
priority can be fixed.

	-Only I can mark things as high priority.

	-Except for trivial fixes where the solution is obvious, any UI fixes need to
be discussed and approved (reference the bug).

	-If anyone is going to re-work anything, a detailed plan needs to be
produced, and authorized.

cbn