[Kst] Reorganization

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sat Feb 11 03:23:38 CET 2006

Please send me a note if any of these reorganization commits break compile on
your platform.  However, please be sure to do a clean build before you claim
breakage.  Some of these moves will really confuse automake and/or unsermake.
I'm presently reorganizing libkst, which as I discovered today, is still
horribly broken.  I will be moving some files into libkst that were not there
before, and once that's working and self-contained, I'll commit and move on
to libkstmath.