[Kst] PATCH: inconsistent font sizes

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Sat Feb 4 06:34:14 CET 2006

Actually, this is not related to the stale info bug.

The issue here is that the axis labels have to use 'geometry' to determine the
font size: they can't use the content rect because the content rect depends
on the axis label size... its recursive, with no promise of convergence
(given integer font sizes).  But this is fine.  The axis labels do, and
always have used geometry.  No problem.

The problem was that the other labels had chosen to use contentsRect for the
size.  Also no problem in and of itself.  The only (minor) problem is that
that font size 0 for a child label will be smaller than font size 0 for an
axis label.  Not perfect.

So the patch just says "if geometry is good enough for the axis labels size,
its good enough for child label size."

This has nothing to do with where we place the labels though.

cbn