[Kst] Bug for RELEASE_PLAN entry?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Feb 1 22:22:12 CET 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 14:26, Andrew Walker wrote:
> Could someone please enter a bug report for the following line in the
> RELEASE_PLAN:
>
> "margin in labels and legends becomes tenths of font size(0)"
>
> I would do it, but it is unclear what is desired.

  Actually I think it's done already.  That is presently the unit used in the
labels and legends, but not in borderedviewobejct.  I think this is the
correct behavior for now.  The remaining problem is that the units are not
clear to the user from the dialog, but that's an i18n change and has to wait
for the next release.  I think we can remove this entry from the release
plan.