[Kst] Strange problems...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Dec 20 19:33:22 CET 2006

I'm asking, just in case someone has a clue. I have two strange problems
with my experimental kst setup (as described recently, using KDEDIRS).
1) The first one is that I can't load datasources from the extra
directory, the debug log says "can't load kstdata_.*" with missing text
after the _ character. I doubt this is related to any recent change in
the kst code, but any hint would be appreciated...

2) The second problem is that the following lines:
  QFileInfo fi(filename);
  _metaData.clear();
  _metaData[QString("Filename")] = fi.fileName();
result in compilation errors:
seeb.cpp:44: error: non-lvalue in assignment
I am pretty sure that this should work, especially as it closely
resembles what the netCDF datasource does, and there it compiles just
fine. One hint: the experiment I'm doing is with a datasource built in a
separate tree, based on the template provided on the website (not
updated in a long time).

For the rest, I hope you're not too mad at me for pointing out a couple
of issues :-) I've seen that some are already dealt with. Hopefully the
rest can be handled quickly too.