[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/plugins

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Dec 8 15:16:16 CET 2006

I'd like to mention just one thing here: I had left it out of the
official build as it currently lacks frequency pre-warping. Not
necessarily a big deal (and difficult to make it work in the general
case anyway) but good to keep in mind.
The initialization is also a bit basic. I'll try to improve that...