[Kst] Locking crash

Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 31 03:14:32 CEST 2006

The answer was wrong because it used the internal scalar C_D2R (degrees to
radians coversion), and C_D2R was not being created until after the .kst file
was read and the equation parsed.

Now the file loads correctly, and editing the equation does not trigger the
kdeFatal.

There still appears to be an issue if an equation references a non-existent
scalar (from, for example, an error in a kst file).

cbn