[Kst] Locking crash

Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 29 03:58:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

This is pretty vague, so I won't put in a bug report until I get a good test
case, but...

Reload a certain kst file with an equation which uses several RVectors.
The equation has not been evaluated correctly... (always)

Edit the equation.
OK -> (always) crashes with...

kst: FATAL: Thread -1238321472 tried to unlock KstRWLock 0x8751d5c (unlocked)
without holding the lock
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kst path = <unknown> pid = 9499

In order to keep working here, I have commented out the kdeFatal
tempararily...  now 'OK' evaluates the equation correctly.

I'm not doing real time work at the moment, so I'm not hitting races.