[Kst] piping into kst doesn't work when the data aren't immediately available (cvs)

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at aon.at
Thu Aug 24 00:19:20 CEST 2006

* George Staikos -- Wednesday 23 August 2006 23:44:
> I see the problem and have a patch coming up.
> However it needs some thorough testing and I may back it out again.

Hope it can be kept. Just tested it and could for the first time
pipe (Eurocopter Bo105 :-) data directly from FlightGear to kst,
without having to plug a fifo in between. The fifo by itself wasn't
the problem, but having to wait until kst could be started on it
was annoying.

m.