[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Aug 1 23:36:54 CEST 2006

This is not about removing one approach for another.  This is about finding
the right fix, and as far as I can tell, there is no supporting evidence for
this commit you made.  Please don't do this.  If you are going to commit code
into our live repository, make sure that it is well founded.  If someone asks
for an explanation, please back up the change.  The commit log should even
explain.  SVN ping-pong is really not an acceptable development model.