[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkstapp

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Aug 1 23:25:21 CEST 2006

Quoting Andrew Walker <arwalker at sumusltd.com>:

> I have no particular attachment to my fix so feel free.
> However, there are clearly problems with normalize
> as normalizing a QRect with a negative width should
> never change the absolute value of that width. if you keep
> the width positive then obviously normalize works fine.

   Normalize does not touch anything to do with width or height.  Please
re-read the code again.  All it does is swap coordinates if they are inverted.
The problem is very clearly elsewhere.  Unless I can see some sort of evidence
of where the problem is beyond what I have of the off-by-one in division, I'm
going to back out all the changes to that file and put in a correction for
that division error.