[Kst] kst/kst/datasources/template/Makefile.am buglet

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Sun Apr 23 03:54:09 CEST 2006

> Now, while I can build a sample template, I cannot to load anything but
> ASCII. Using 1.2.1, I found the Settings->Configure KST->Data Sources dialog
> which correctly shows all dynamically loadable modules ... but each and every
> time I try to load I still default to ASCII. I must be doing something wrong.
>
> Thanks for any pointers,  Dirk

My guess is that the understands_ascii() function is returning a higher
value than understands_edd().  Kst will only open a file with the
datasource that returns the highest (nonzero) understands value for the
file in question (I think 100 is the highest).

--
"In space, no one can hear you scream."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/