[Kst] Meeting minutes ?

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Apr 13 17:56:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

I hope there will be some way to get a summary of what has been
discussed or decided wrt  future kst development for those people living
too far away from Canada to make it to the meeting :-)

While waiting for the news, I have tried the "new" datawizard, and it
looks quite weird right now. Some layouts were broken, but once they are
fixed (may I suggest moving the X vector selection dialog to the page
where Y vectors are chosen ?) it should be quite good. It's a bit
disturbing to move things from right to left in a mostly left-to-right
workflow (as George also said some time ago), but I suppose we can
either get used to it, or change it (but that would need to be changed
in the plot dialog/contents tab as well).

Hoping to "hear" from you soon,