[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 21 21:15:55 CEST 2005

The problem I see with the 'temporary' approach is that afaikt, labels only
update if a curve is updated.  So a scalar only update won't trigger
re-paints.  This can be fixed with the current architecture, once scalar
updates are handled.
(We still have the open bug on scalars from vectors not used by curves not
being updated.  I'm assuming this isn't fixed yet.)

This approach is simple, and in the common cases (only 1 data source, which
changes, or static data sources)  there is little speedup to be gained by
doing something more fancy so... maybe temporary... maybe not...

cbn