[Kst] treatment of invalid data in KstImage

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 01:17:18 CEST 2005

It is already implemented ;-)  I added a backgroundColor member to the
KstCurveRenderContext.  KstImage paints pixels this color if the
matrix elements are undefined.

The healpix datasource is basically as "complete as possible" given
our current lack of a Kst2DRenderer and our lack of a vectorfield
basecurve.  As soon as my source tree compiles again, I'll test out a
couple features of the healpix config widget and then do huge commit.

Actually, does anyone know if it's possible to unmerge only a single
commit from svn?  From the docs it looks like I can revert to a
previous revision, but then I lose *all* of the more recent commits,
not just the one I want to unmerge...

-Ted