[Kst] Advance one screen

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Oct 20 18:29:50 CEST 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 06:14, Marc-Antoine Miville-Deschenes wrote:
> I would expect that when you get to the end you plot the last 100
> points.
> The same is true when you get to the beginning of a vector using "back
> 1 screen".
>
> On 20-Oct-05, at 2:39 AM, George Staikos wrote:
> > Consider: load 10000 sample vector and plot.  Change range to start
> > from 9899
> > and read 100 points.  Then advance 2 frames.  What should happen?
> > Right now
> > it's pretty ugly.  Should we just show the last 100 points period?

  The last screen would be 1 point.  You still want to show the last 100?
Therefore you would have this case:

points 9899->9998
hit advance 1 screen
points 9900->9999

Other options would be:
9899->9998
hit advance 1 screen
points 9999->9999 and the plot range is 1000 points still
or points 9999->9999 and the plot range is minimum