[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 19 22:23:55 CEST 2005

Last night I changed the interface so that these calls are no longer used, and
I have now removed them.  _absFontSize is now purely internal to plotlabels.
To update the abs size of the font, call KstPlotLabel::updateAbsFontSize(int
x_pix, int y_pix) with the size of the plot that the labels are contained in.

If you don't call it, then the the font size will be stale, and wrong, but
shouldn't crash.

cbn