[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 18 17:30:10 CEST 2005

> SVN commit 471009 by netterfield:
>
> Fix WYSIWYG for X,Y,Top, tick labels.
> Now works for both scaling windows and printing.
> Also adjust superscripts a little in labelrenderer.
> It is my desire that we stop breaking 2dplot...
>
>  M  +54 -21    kstplotlabel.cpp
>  M  +9 -6      kstplotlabel.h
Well, I'm afraid it isn't all clean yet :-( I have synced with svn
today, and the fonts look tiny now while they were better before. To
give you an example, we previously had a base font size of 8 in our
default setting as that gives good results in our configuration here,
and we had to increase it to 20 (!) to get readable axis labels ! There
are also times when the axis labels overlap with numbers, and when
maximizing/demaximizing plots, they do not return to the previous state.
Printing exhibits the same behavior (tiny fonts). And last "detail",
when changing font sizes in the plot dialog, it seems that numbers are
not affected.
I can submit bug reports but as it seems this is currently in the works,
I am not sure it is the best solution. Let me know...

Nicolas

PS: how can I revert to the version from a given date ?