[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst

Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 17 23:04:08 CEST 2005

font size is the relative font size which gets saved.  The axis numbers never
use this except that it gets set to something.  Only the x,y,top labels use
this.
abs font size is converted from font size by kst2dplot::scaleFontSize, but I
want to move this to be a static member function of kstplotlabel.

cbn