[Kst] debian unstable X errors (WAS: kst-1.1.0 and svn HEAD X Errors)

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 01:05:11 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 10:55, George Staikos wrote:
>   Maybe there is an old plugin we're pulling in.  It could be a QtDesigner
> widget plugin, a data source, a Kst extension, or maybe even something
> else.

I have gone and rebuilt all dependencies from their debian source packages
using the debian-unstable toolchain (gcc 4.0.2), including:  cfitsio, gsl,
Xorg, Qt, and KDE.  After rebuilding all these packages and installing them,
I still get the X errors.

Mark- have you had any more luck diagnosing this?  It seems very strange that
other software in the unstable archive are not seeing these things.

In the mean time, let me know if I can do anything to help out, and it looks
like I'll be using my debian-stable chroot for kst development ;-)

cheers,

-Ted