[Kst] Old datasource...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Oct 12 14:41:50 CEST 2005

> > "12/10/2005 14:18 Erreur lors du chargement du module externe
> > [kstdata_resb] de source de données : Plugin is too old and
> needs to
> > be recompiled."
> >

>   Just add this to the .cpp file and recompile:
>
> KST_KEY_DATASOURCE_PLUGIN(ascii)  <-- replace ascii with your
> datasource name

Cool ! That worked :-) Now, I remember seeing that on the list somewhere, but I had forgotten. Is it documented in the right place(s) (especially templates) for people to find it ?
Now, I just need to find a way for standard KDE headers/libs to be in the paths AFTER additional includes/libs...

Thanks A LOT for your help,