[Kst] External datasource no longer working

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Oct 12 08:58:13 CEST 2005

>   Yes, this is the correct behavior.  You need to recompile
> it.  Datasources now have a key compiled in to make sure they
> are linked to the proper version of the Kst libraries.
I will investigate this further, but I'm not sure that this is the problem, since I actually recompiled the datasource ! By the way, I have just noticed that the journal indicates this message :

12/10/2005 08:47 Erreur lors du chargement du module externe [kstdata_resb] de source de données : ld.so.1: kst: fatal: relocation error: file /dk/ouvea-3510-0/soft/KDE/Vdev/lib/kde3/kstdata_resb.so: symbol _ZN13KstDataSource12virtual_hookEiPv: referenced symbol not found

Could it be that the exxternal datasource template (very handy !) needs to be adapted to some change elsewhere ?