[Kst] External datasource no longer working

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 11 17:52:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am somewhat confused: I updated kst to the latest svn revision,
compiled it into a specific tet directory (added to KDEDIRS) and now a
datasource I wrote for a specific in-house format seems to no longer be
visible! The file gets picked up by ASCII, and I added traces in the
datasource to see whether it was called, and I don't get any output.
This datasource was compiled separately thanks to the datasource
template provided on the homepage. Any help would be appreciated... I
checked that the .desktop file gets installed alongside the others, the
.so and .la files are there in .../lib/kde3 but it does not work :-(