[Kst] kst-1.1.0 and svn HEAD X Errors

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:23:56 CEST 2005

Mark,
  I just did a dist-upgrade on my laptop running debian-amd64 sid (KDE 3.4.2
and Xorg).  I had previously not done a dist-upgrade for a few weeks because
I was waiting for the ABI transition to settle.  Before this upgrade, I had
been using KDE 3.4.1 packages from alioth and XFree86.

After the upgrade, I see exactly the same X render errors in svn HEAD.

I will try to see if I can figure out what is going on...

-Ted