[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/kst/datasources/healpix

Ted Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:30:50 CEST 2005

It can project a single map to a matrix of hard-coded size, using hard-coded
projection parameters :-)  The to-do list in order of priority is:

1.  config widget (working on this now)
2.  healpix specific color palettes that have the lowest color set to e.g.
gray
3.  GRID X and GRID Y fields to draw grid lines
4.  some way to label the axes with arbitrary numbers (for example if plotting
in theta/phi coordinates, theta is *decreasing* with increasing Y).
5.  new "vector field" basecurve that takes 4 vectors and plots them as a
vector field with options like size of arrowhead, etc.

-Ted